50-ball bingo is an excellent gaming experience and the newest version of the online bingo. The game is still available on a limited number of websites, but its popularity will continue to increase. 50-ball bingo has some similarities with the 30-ball bingo variant as it includes a fast-gaming experience and limited numbers on every card. This is an exciting addition to the bingo market, offering something completely different compared to traditional games.
It takes elements both from bingo and casino slots and also works perfectly for one-time players. By checking this article, you will learn more about the gameplay and its features.
Learn the Basics
50-ball bingo includes numbers from 1 to 50 across five tickets, and every ticket consists of 10 numbers selected at random. There are two chances to claim winnings on every game, and you strive to mark off one full line at the beginning.
Later on, you will look to mark off both of them in order to complete a full house. The system is very similar to the traditional 90-ball bingo while including a smaller and faster scale.
When it comes to gameplay, it is similar to other bingo versions, as it requires you to cover the digits on your card after they have been called. 50-ball bingo differs from the 90-ball variation in several aspects:
- The number of lines: While 90-ball bingo has 3 lines of numbers, 50-ball bingo only includes two
- Numbers: 50-ball bingo consists of numbers 1-50, while a 90-ball version includes numbers from 1-90
- Spaces: While 90-ball bingo has blank spaces on every ticket, a 50-ball version will have every space filled with a number, considering fewer lines and numbers
Study the Columns
If you take a look at columns of 50-ball bingo, you will see the following:
- 1st Column featuring numbers from 1-10
- 2nd Column featuring numbers from 11-20
- 3rd Column having numbers from 21-30
- 4th Column featuring numbers from 31-40
- 5th Column with numbers from 41-50
Check the Availability
If you are looking for the land-based version of 50-ball bingo, you will hardly find the game available at these venues. At the moment, the game is exclusively available at online casinos, so you will have to wait sometime before seeing the game in brick-and-mortar venues.
Winning Twice Is Possible
If you are just starting with 50-ball bingo, you need to know that winning twice is possible. With this game, you will firstly aim to fill in a single line on the card for the first win.
Later on, you will be looking to cover both lines in order to win the full house. It means that you can claim winnings twice on an identical game. 50-ball bingo is another game of chance, but there are only a few numbers included.
Learn about Potential Payouts
Potential prizes in online bingo change depending on the form. Additionally, there are many factors that affect the total prize pot. Some of them are presented below:
- Number of Players: The general rule is simple. If there are more players in the game, the prize pot will be higher. Even if this is not the case in 100% of cases, the number of players can increase the potential jackpot.
- Price of the Ticket: The general rule says that higher ticket prices result in a higher payout.
- Number of Tickets: According to the rule, the more tickets you obtain, the higher chances you will have to grab the winnings. It doesn’t apply to all cases, but you can increase winning chances significantly.
Study the Benefits
When you play 50-ball bingo, you will take advantage of certain benefits. The game is really fast and you need to focus on balls and your ticket. With only a few numbers in use, you can create winning combos really quickly.
It opens an opportunity for players to enjoy additional bingo games in the shortest time frame. There is also another benefit or possibility to claim 2 payouts if you fill a single line and the full house. However, players who are looking for life-changing awards should stick to progressive versions of online bingo.