All American Video Poker is a famous card game played between player and dealer. It resembles Jacks or Better in terms of the gameplay, with simple rules. The only difference from the most popular poker version lies in the potential payout. Like many other variations of the game, All American Poker is played with a deck of 52 cards. It is available across worldwide online casinos and players can enjoy it on a regular basis.
To learn more about how to play this game, we have introduced several steps.
Select the Size of Your Wager
At the beginning of the game, players should choose the size of the bet. Players are recommended to place the max possible bet of 5 coins, to increase the winning chances.
Choose Deal Option
Once you have placed a starting bet, you need to proceed with the deal option. The machine will give you the initial five cards. Depending on the value of the cards, you can decide to keep them or discard some of them. Just tap on the card and you will keep it during the next dealing round.
To get a replacement for removed cards, just press the draw button. You will receive new cards instead of the discarded ones.
Collect Your Winnings
If you have a winning combination, just claim winnings according to the paytable amount. The minimum qualifying bet to win is a pair of Jacks or better. Payments are distributed depending on the size of your bet (number of coins you played with).
- Jacks or Better pays 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
- Two Pair pays 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
- 3 of a Kind pays 3, 6, 9. 12 or 15 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
- Straight pays 8, 16, 24, 32, or 40 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
- Flush pays 8, 16, 24, 32, or 40 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
- Full House pays 8, 16, 24, 32, or 40 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
- 4 of a Kind pays 34, 68, 102, 136, or 170 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
- Straight Flush pays 200, 400, 600, 800, or 1000 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
- Royal Flush pays 250, 500, 750, 1000, or 4000 for playing with 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 coins respectively
Double Your Winnings
Some variations of All American Poker allow gamblers to double their winnings. It is possible by making an additional bet. Once you press the gamble option, you will see one card face up and the others face down.
Winners should select the card which will be available on the screen. If you are successful in the prediction, your winnings will be doubled.