Double Double Bonus is a widely-known poker variation, based on the rules of Jacks or Better. The game utilizes the standard 52-card deck and provides the same level of entertainment and regular fun for players. However, there is one particularity of this game in terms of the possible payment. The game will pay a premium amount for hitting Four of a Kind.
To learn more about how to play double double bonus poker, you can check the following guide.
Choose the Size of Your Bet
Like in any other version of video poker, players select the bet amount, which will include a minimum and maximum wager. It is also possible to select how many coins you want to play with between 1-5.
When playing with all five coins, you will have an opportunity to win a royal flush and the maximum possible amount of 4000 coins.
Press the Deal Button
Once you have picked the coin size, be sure to press the deal button. The button is placed at the bottom of the screen. The machine will deal with five cards and you are allowed to keep the best ones, which will increase the total winning chances.
Press the Hold Button
If you wish to discard some cards, you need to press the hold button. Players usually discard cards that have low winning chances.
Press the Draw Button
If you select to remove some cards, all discarded cards can be replaced with new ones. Just press the draw button and you will get the replacement for them.
Now you have a final hand and you can claim winnings if you have the best possible hand. When it comes to available payout, it differs depending on the hand.
- Royal Flush pays 80 to 1
- Straight Flush pays 50 to 1
- 4 of a Kind (Aces with a 2, 3, or 4 kicker) pays 400 to 1
- 4 of a Kind (Aces) with different kicker pays 160 to 1
- 4 of a Kind (2s, 3s, or 4s) with a small kicker (A, 2, 3, or 4) will pay 160 to 1
- 4 of a Kind (2s, 3s, or 4s) with different kicker from the above pays 80 to 1
- Any 4 of a kind coming with an ace kicker pay 80 to 1
- Any 4 of a kind with a different kicker pays 50 to 1
- Full House pays 9 to 1
- Flush pays 6 to 1
- Straight pays 4 to 1
- 3 of a kind pays 3 to 1
- 2 pairs pay even money
- A pair of jacks or better pay even money